How do I remove users from our organisation account?
People come and people go, we totally get it. Let's not make this goodbye harder than it has to be :(
- Make sure you're logged in as the owner of the account first! If not, I'd have wasted about 2 minutes of your time with this article. You'd also want to have a list of emails/usernames to be removed.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) found on the bottom left corner and select Manage People.
- Right away at the top, you'll see that there's this bulk select button.
If you click on it, you'd think it allows you to select multiple users by clicking on checkboxes. But you (and I) are wrong! Refer to step 4.
- A pop up appears.
Surprise! Right here is where we input emails/usernames of users that we want removed. Please queue up, only one per line!
Once you're done, hit the review button.
- If you've done everything right, it should look like this.
Then click on select users.
- If you take a closer look, there are now ticked checkboxes next to the list of names and you'll find that the bulk delete button becomes available to you. You can now delete away!
Au revoir, さようなら, Auf Wiedersehen, Adios, 再见! That's all I can manage without Google translate.