Padlet and Google for Education App Hub
Padlet is proud to be part of the Google for Education App Hub.
With this integration, you can provide Padlet to a specific group of users from the Google for Education Admin console. You can also allow students to log in to Padlet using their Google EDU account.
Backpack plans have a free trial and are priced per active teacher account. We offer annual school-wide licenses. You can learn more about billing details by requesting a quote here.
We hope this new integration saves admins some time and stress!
Activating Google for Education App license
The following steps are only applicable for school administrators to enable licenses for Padlet, for use with Google's app licensing system. You can only follow these steps if:
- You are an administrator of a Google EDU domain.
- You are an administrator of a Padlet for School tenant.
Steps for activation
- Set up Google login and enable Google App Licensing.
- Enable Google App Licensing to get and order ID.
- Copy the order ID. This will be used to enable your app licenses.
- Add the app license in your Google Admin Console.
Step 1: Set up Google login and enable Google App Licensing
In your Settings > Organization Info page, select Google for the 'Third party log in' option.
Step 2: Enable Google App Licensing to get an order ID
Step 3: Copy the order ID. This will be used to enable your app licenses.
Step 4: Add the app license in your Google Admin Console
Follow the steps from Google here to add the order ID to activate the app license.