How do I pin a location on the Map format?
To create a post, hit the pink + icon on the top right. In the panel, you have a couple of pinning options:
1. To type or search a place by name
2. Drag and drop pin
Once a place is pinned, you can opt to add files to it. It can either be text, web links, photos, audio clips, videos and more. Click out to stick the post on the map
The three-dotted icon on the right corner of the post lets you change the post's color, title and body, location and do other things like copy, transfer or delete the post.
Some helpful tips for navigating this layout:
1. Tap pink + icon to pin a location
2. Scroll up to zoom in and down to zoom outFor touch devices, pinch to zoom out.
3. Hold left click and move cursor around to view other areas of the map
4. To edit pin, click the three-dotted icon on the top right. Use the same button to delete pin.
5. In the 'Modify' menu, select map style. Options include Satellite, Medieval, Black Metal, Night and Video Game.