Reactions - How to enable grading ratings, likes for posts
Reactions enable peer-to-peer quantitative feedback on Padlet and allow you to collaborate in many new ways.
Below are the four reaction types:
People can choose to like a post.
People can choose to upvote or downvote a post.
People can choose to give posts 1-5 stars.
People can choose to score posts on a scale defined by you (e.g. 0-20 or 0-100).
How reactions work:
- A padlet can only have a single reaction type.
- Users can react to any post if reactions are turned on. There is no special permission.
- Users can react to their own posts.
- Users can react to a post only once.
- Users can react to any number of posts.
- Users can go back and change their reactions.
- Users can delete their reactions.
How to enable reactions:
In the Settings panel (⚙️), look for Reactions. Turn it on, and choose your reaction type.