How do I organize padlets?
Marie Kondo once said, "A messy room equals a messy mind." We've taken this to heart and set up features so you can organize your padlets. Organizing padlets can make a huge difference in your productivity and happiness. You'll see below a couple of tricks to manage padlets in your account.
- Create New Folder from the dashboard.
- Type in the folder title.
- Select padlets to add to the folder.
The folder displays on the dashboard next to your padlet directories. Just visit that folder to view all related padlets.
To remove a padlet from a folder, follow these steps:
- Open the folder
- Select padlet and click the three dots on the right
- Press Remove from folder
Folders are currently limited to padlets you own. If there are padlets made by others you wish to save, you can create a central wall with links to these padlets. Think Inception but, instead of dreams, it's a wall within a wall. Here's how:
- Create a main/parent wall
- Copy the sub-wall link
- Add a post to the parent wall. Click the 🔗 icon and paste the sub-wall link
Here's an example of a central wall with several links embedded in it.
Now you can reach all your favorite padlets with a single click from the main padlet!