How do I organize my padlets?
Marie Kondo once said, "A messy room equals a messy mind." We've taken this to heart and set up features so you can organize your padlets. Organizing padlets can make a huge difference in your productivity and happiness. You'll see below a couple of tricks to manage padlets in your account.
- From your dashboard, go to the Bookmarks tab and click New Folder.
- Type in the folder title.
- Click the three dots of a padlet and then Edit bookmark to add it to a folder.
In this GIF, we have added Bookmarked padlets to our folders, but you can also add padlets to your folders from any tab on your dashboard.
To remove a padlet from a folder, click the three dots of the padlet and then Edit bookmark. You can uncheck the folder and then leave the menu.
Another good option for organizing padlets is by creating a central wall with links to these padlets. Think Inception but, instead of dreams, it's a wall within a wall. Here's how:
- Create a main/parent wall
- Copy the sub-wall link
- Add a post to the parent wall. Click the 🔗 icon and paste the sub-wall link
Here's an example of a central wall with several links added to it.
Now you can reach all your favorite padlets with a single click from the main padlet!