How do I organize my padlets?
Marie Kondo once said, "A messy room equals a messy mind." We've taken this to heart and set up features so you can organize your padlets. Organizing padlets can make a huge difference in your productivity and happiness. You'll see below a couple of tricks to manage padlets in your account.
- From your dashboard, go to the Bookmarks tab and click New Folder.
- Type in the folder name you would like.
- Click the vertical three-dot ellipsis button (...) on the bottom right corner of the padlet on the dashboard and then Edit bookmark or Add bookmark to add it to a folder.
In this GIF, we have added Bookmarked padlets to our folders, but you can also add padlets to your folders from any tab on your dashboard.
To remove a padlet from a folder, click the vertical three-dot ellipsis button (...) on the lower right corner of the padlet on the dashboard and then Edit bookmark. You can uncheck the folder and then leave the menu.
Another good option for organizing padlets is by creating a central wall with links to these padlets. Think Inception but, instead of dreams, it's a wall within a wall. Here's how:
- Create a main/parent wall.
- Copy the sub-wall link.
- Add a post to the parent wall. Click the link icon (🔗)and paste the sub-wall link.
Here's an example of a central wall with several links added to it.
Now you can reach all your favorite padlets with a single click from the main padlet!