How do I create a team and add members?
Creating a team
Padlet is all about bringing people together for a fun and easy collaboration, and there's no better way to do that than by creating a team.
You become the account owner when you create a team, by default. After adding team members, you can designate another member as the administrator to help with account management.
1. On the left of your dashboard, click the squircle icon at the bottom and Add New Team
2. Fill up your desired team's name and URL. Click Continue
3. Select a subscription tier and click Continue to finish.
Adding members to a team
1. From the homepage, click the horizontal ellipsis >> Settings.
2. Select Members.
3. Enable the invite link for the role(s) you want to add.
4. Copy the link and share them with members you wish to add to the team.
Here's what the invitees will see when they click the invite link:
Once the member accepts the invite, they can access all padlets shared team-wide.
The account owner and administrators can also add more members to a team at any time. Learn more about team roles and permissions.