Delete a padlet
Michelangelo said, "If the wine is sour, throw it out!" The same is true for a padlet. Here is how to delete a sour padlet.
Delete a padlet from the Dashboard
- From your Dashboard, hover your cursor over the doomed padlet.
- Click the vertical three-dot ellipsis (...) on the bottom right corner of the padlet.
- Select Move to trash. You can only do this for padlets that you have created.
- The padlet will move to your Trashed collection for up to 30 days. After 30 days, it will be automatically and permanently deleted from our database.
Delete an open padlet
- Click the three dot ellipsis button (...) in the action bar on the right-hand side.
- Select Move to Trash at the bottom of the panel.
Say goodbye to your sour padlets!
Just kidding...they're still available in your Trashed collection for 30 days in case you change your mind.