Sign in using Clever
You are able to allow students to log into your Backpack account with Clever.
To set up Clever logins, you'll need to turn on Clever logins in your Backpack Settings.
Turn on Clever logins
To turn on Clever logins, first navigate from your Backpack dashboard to your Backpack Settings page.
- From your dashboard, select the three-dot ellipsis button (...) on the bottom-left side of your screen. Then select Settings.
- From your Settings page, select Organization info from the left side of your screen.
- From this page, click the pencil icon (✐) next to "Third party log in" and select Log in with Clever.
- Key in your Clever district ID, which can be obtained from the Clever dashboard.
With this done, the option to log in through Clever will appear when your Backpack members visit your Backpack domain.
- You should also toggle ON "Create student accounts automatically." This will allow students to visit your Backpack domain and log in through their Clever accounts from day one, with no additional work necessary on your part.
Now you can log in with Clever!