Set up or join Padlet Backpack
Sign up for Backpack
Being a member of a Backpack account unlocks more awesome features on Padlet! To access these features, you can create a sitewide account by signing for a 30-day free trial or joining a Backpack account someone has already set up for your organization.
- Go to https://padlet.com/premium/backpack/ and select Try it free for 30 days
- Type in the fields required and click Continue
- The next page will prompt you to do two things to get started:
- Copy padlets from a basic account to your backpack account
- Add people to collaborate within the organization
If you want to start creating padlets, you can also skip these steps and return to them when you're ready to import and invite others.
Join a Backpack Account
- Open the invitation email, click Go to your account. Otherwise, you can enter the specific Backpack link ending in padlet.org.
- Enter the email address and password assigned. You can also use the forgot password link from the login page to change it.
If you have the mobile app, tap the link Log in here at the bottom and enter your organization's domain
If SSO registration is enabled for the Backpack account, use the Google or Microsoft button to log in.