Google Drive integration
You are able to link your Google Drive account to your Padlet account. Once you've integrated your Google Drive, you can browse your Google Drive and attach items directly from your padlet.
How to integrate your account with Google Drive
- From your dashboard, go to your account settings by selecting the three-dot ellipsis (...) button and then the gear icon (⚙).
- Select Integrations
- Select Connect for Google Drive
- Log into your Google Drive account and allow the integration.
Your Padlet account is now linked to your Google Drive. You can post Drive attachments right from your padlet with no need to copy links or download files.
How to post a Google Drive attachment
- Open up a post modal by selecting the plus button ( + ) or typing 'c' on your keyboard.
- Select the three-dot ellipsis (...) to open up the content picker.
- Select Google Drive
- Select the Drive item you wish to attach.