How do I change the format of a padlet?
Here's how to change the layout of your padlet.
- Click on the ( ... ) on the sidebar on the right hand side of your padlet.
- Click Change format
- Select your desired layout.
Here is how posts are arranged in each layout:
- Canvas: Formerly known as the freeform layout, Canvas allows contributors to drag posts anywhere on the padlet. You can scatter, group, and connect posts with Canvas.
- Timeline: Posts will be ordered in a horizontal line, perfect for presenting content in chronological order.
- Wall: Posts will be ordered in a brick-like layout, choosing the most compact arrangement for the posts.
- Grid: Posts are arranged in rows of boxes.
- Shelf: Stack content in a series of columns.
- Map: Allows contributors to add content to pinned locations on a map.
- Stream: Organize posts in a top-to-bottom format, ideal for daily entries and presentations.
If you don't like the new format, you can revert to the old format, but your posts might not revert to their original positions.