Change the format of a padlet
Here's how to change the layout of your padlet.
- Click on the three-dot ellipsis ( ... ) on the sidebar on the right hand side of your padlet.
- Click Change format
- Select your desired layout.
Here is how posts are arranged in each layout:
- Canvas: Formerly known as the freeform layout, Canvas allows contributors to drag posts anywhere on the padlet. You can scatter, group, and connect posts with Canvas.
- Timeline: Posts will be ordered in a horizontal line, perfect for presenting content in chronological order.
- Wall: Posts will be ordered in a brick-like layout, choosing the most compact arrangement for the posts.
- Grid: Posts are arranged in rows of boxes.
- Map: Allows contributors to add content to pinned locations on a map.
- Stream: Organize posts in a top-to-bottom format, ideal for daily entries and presentations.
If you don't like the new format, you can always revert to the old format.