I am having issues with importing padlets or collaborators.
When importing padlets to your Backpack or Briefcase account, you will be prompted to connect to a padlet.com account. If connecting fails, it might be due to a data-blocking browser feature.
Some browsers block data between padlet.com and your Backpack/Briefcase sites. This leads to a failure to recognize that you're logged in to your padlet.com account while accessing the Backpack/Briefcase import page. This form of data blocking is known as cross-site tracking prevention.
Connecting to your padlet.com account while using the Backpack/Briefcase importing tool relies on cross-site tracking. The data-blocking feature — which prevents cross-site tracking — is enabled by default, so you need to manually turn it off to fix the issue. Here are the steps.
- Safari 13.1 or higher:
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Privacy.
- Disable Prevent cross-site tracking.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- Under Security and Privacy, click Cookies and other site data.
- Switch cookies setting to Allow all cookies or Block third-party cookies in Incognito.
- Disable Send a “Do not track” request with your browsing traffic.
- Open Firefox.
- Click the Menu button and select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, select the Custom button
- Uncheck Cookies Cross-site and social media trackers are the default setting.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.