How do I capture a video on padlet?
You can put almost any kind of file on a post in your padlet and that includes videos. Here's how to record a video on Padlet and add it to your post.
- From your padlet, start a new post by typing 'c' on your keyboard or clicking the + icon on the bottom-right of your screen
- Click the ellipsis button ( ... ) on the right side of the post composer
- Click the camera icon titled "Video Recorder"
- Begin your video recording by clicking the camera icon. End it by clicking the pause icon.
- Save your video and submit the post!
You will be able to pause and record the video any number of times.
Video recording is currently available for the following devices: