How do I report inappropriate content?
Making Padlet a safe environment for everone is extremely important for us.
- Promotion and Glorification of Self-Harm
- Gore and Mutilation Content
- Sexually Explicit Content
- Username and URL Abuse
- Mass Registration and Automation
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement
- Impersonation, Stalking, or Harassment
- Privacy Violations
- Disruptions, Exploits, and Resource Abuse
- Unlawful Uses and Content
- Malicious Bigotry
- Harm to Minors
Child sexual abuse
If you see anything inappropriate on this platform, please let us know right away by filling out this form and add the tag, report-a-padlet.
Please be as detailed as possible.
If you can, provide links, usernames, and screenshots so our support team can immediately take action upon receiving the report.
Our Content and Safety team will confirm the removal of the content within 24 hours.
Once a Padlet is reported...
Depending on the violation, our support team may
- take down a post
- take down an entire padlet
- ban the user
- ban all users involved with the reported padlet